2012 was a very busy year for me and Man-child. So, what happened?
1) Man-child finished All of his high school course work early but I decided to let him stay his senior year instead of graduating early.
2) He surprised me and went to the Jr. Prom by himself
3) He was nominated and appointed Student Representative for the City Wide PTA Council and the Grandparents PTA Council. He also went to the State wide PTA Convention.
4) I stepped out on faith and started graduate school in June
5) so far, Man-child has been excepted at 6 colleges.
Ok... looking at it doesn't seem like a lot but it really was. Man-child has matured so much. Except - we still fight about his room (Smile) As we move forward to 2013, we are looking forward to bigger and better things to come. I can't wait to tell you all about them.
Happy New Year!!