Today we celebrate the birth of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. So much to be Thankful for .. so much to be grateful for. A lot has happened within the first 15 days of the month:
1) My niece and the Rugrats have moved back in. She lost her job and was on the verge of being evicted. She also acknowledged that she needed professional help and sort help. Again my house is crowded and noisy but I am Thankful that I am here to help.
2) I received a grade increase at work. Thankful for employment.
3) Man-child is maturing so much. He volunteered to give his room to the Rugrats, he helps them with homework and he fixes me tea every evening. Gotta love it :-)
4) Man-child has also started to take the initiative to do things without having to be reminded; such as take out the garbage and washing the dishes. Now if I can get him to do his laundry and clean the room (I Know, I should just give it up) Thankful
5) I was featured Single Parent of the Month of January/February by I am Flying Solo Thankful and Honored http://iamflyingsolo.com/
Each day, we have something to face. Each day I am Thankful.